Grilled Stuffed Jalapeños
- Creamy Chipotle Dipping Sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¾ cup FUD® Mexican Style Sour Cream
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chipotle chile peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dried Mexican oregano
- Stuffed Jalapeños
- 4 ounces FUD® Oaxaca Cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 2½ ounces FUD® Selecto Ham, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup cream cheese spread, room temperature
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 large jalapeño chile peppers
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 ounces FUD® Cotija Grated Cheese (½ cup)
- Prepare Creamy Chipotle Dipping Sauce: In small bowl, stir all ingredients until well combined; cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 2 days before serving. Makes about 1 cup.
- Prepare Stuffed Jalapeños: Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. In medium bowl, stir FUD® Oaxaca Cheese, FUD® Selecto Ham, garlic, cream cheese, green onions and cilantro until well combined.
- Cut jalapeños lengthwise in half through stems; with small knife or spoon, remove membranes and seeds. Evenly rub jalapeños with oil; fill with FUD® Oaxaca Cheese mixture and sprinkle with FUD® Cotija Grated Cheese.
- Place jalapeños on hot grill rack; cook, covered, 10 minutes or until cheese melts and tops are lightly browned.