Spaghetti with Turkey Franks & Cheese
- ½ (16-ounce) box whole wheat spaghetti
- 1½ cups tomato pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 FUD® Lower Sodium Turkey Franks, each sliced diagonally into 4 pieces
- 4 ounces FUD® Oaxaca Cheese, cut into ½-inch pieces (1 cup)
- 1 ounce FUD® Cotija Grated Cheese (¼ cup)
- Heat large covered saucepot of salted water to boiling over high heat. Add spaghetti and cook as label directs; drain.
- In medium saucepot, heat pasta sauce over medium heat 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat 2 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of oil then the FUD® Lower Sodium Turkey Franks; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add spaghetti and remaining 1 tablespoon of oil; cook 3 minutes. Add FUD® Oaxaca Cheese; cook 1 minute.
- Serve spaghetti mixture topped with sauce sprinkled with FUD® Cotija Grated Cheese.